While Twin Bridge is an active and accomplished fund investor, co-investing is what truly separates and distinguishes us from other middle-market private equity firms.
We have built a strong reputation as a responsive and dependable investor, two of the most important criteria in successful co-investing. Our senior investment team has invested in over 100 middle-market co-investments over the course of our careers. We have successfully employed our co-investment strategy because of its meaningful quantitative and qualitative benefits:
- Substantially reduced management fees and carried interest.
- More rapid deployment of capital, thereby reducing or eliminating the private equity J Curve.
- The ability to more actively construct and manage a portfolio, resulting in more optimized diversification by time, industry and geography.
- The ability to build stronger, more connected relationships with equity sponsors, which drives more and better co-investment deal flow.
- A dramatically improved ability to discern who the most effective and value added equity sponsors are, which improves the ongoing fund investment selection process.
- The ability to observe best practices across a range of private equity funds.